Re: [ga] Fwd: WARNING: Interland and Network Solutions STEALINGyour domain customers

On Sun, 11 Nov 2001, Joanna Lane wrote:

> Marine Captain James Cook was Captain of the Endeavour and died in the 18th
> century.

Was carrying a Harrison Chronometer too, which is said to have stopped the
same moment his heart did.

John Harrison gave us Longitude - no matter where you were on the planet,
yet they still did their best to disregard his acheivement hoping that
ICANN, er...., I mean the some member of the Royal Academy (Like Newton),
would be able to claim the reward for the Longitude act through astrology,
er...., I mean astronomy - instead of the more practical and obvious
method of Inclusiveness, er..., I mean timekeeping ;)

Bradley D. Thornton
Chief Technology Officer
The PacificRoot/Joint Technologies Ltd.
http://www.PacificRoot.com