Re[4]: [ga] icannworld.org

Tuesday, Tuesday, November 13, 2001, 10:09:00 AM, Joanna Lane wrote:

> on 11/13/01 1:07 PM, William X Walsh at william@wxsoft.info wrote:

>> You know, I find this rather amusing.  A person gets a few supporters
>> from a group, and all of a sudden, that group is supporting what they
>> are saying and doing.  At least that is how these people want to
>> present it.
>>
> Exactly right, oh brave leader of the Enlightened Despot Party.

Despot, n. One who rules regardless of a constitution or laws; a
        tyrant.

All I was doing was making sure the "constitution or laws" were
followed.

Who was the one trying to circumvent them, Ms Lane?

Perhaps the term is better applied to you and the other 2 who tried to
usurp process to make a statement that purported to be on behalf of
the IDNO.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>