[ga] GA overview of Constituencies?

Great question isn't it?

If not us then who?

Do we have an acknowledgment of our submitted and ratified motion?
(Mr. Farrar's note and Danny's responses at MDR are non satisfactory)

If we continue to be continually ignored let us use one of our sublists
to build a press data base.

Each subsequent post include the entire list of links by the previous
post.  So that all we need do is
hit the past most recent post and we will get maximum press posting for
each or our posts.

Maybe it needs to be in the address section to make it easier.

Comments?

Eric