[ga] The Laborers March

It is six something here in sunny southern California.  I stepped
outside and watched the procession of Laborers heading of with
proverbial lunch pales in hand.

Yes some will say stupid and irrelevant.

But I ask you deep down; are not they and their children entitled to use
of the Internet, to grow and gain knowledge and to bring themselves
equal with us haves?  Simply by hard work.

I am proud to work for a corporation that answers YES!

But I am saddened to work voluntarily for a corporation that answers
Hell no!

I am willing, as so many friends here have been willing to teach me
technology and the history of the net, to suffer through the indignities
required to teach technisians some sort of humanitarianism.

Eric