[ga] ICANN accredited NXDOMAIN

Seems there is an ICANN accredited registrar that hasn't even got its DNS
working. See below. Yes, I tried server2.parava.net. That host does not
exist. Well, we live in interesting times.

---
EVIDENCE ITEM 1:

zeist:marc {108} whois naame.com

Whois Server Version 1.3

Domain names in the .com, .net, and .org domains can now be registered
with many different competing registrars. Go to http://www.internic.net
for detailed information.

   Domain Name: NAAME.COM
   Registrar: PARAVA NETWORKS INC DBA REGISTRATEYA.COM NAAME.COM
   Whois Server: whois.naame.com
   Referral URL: http://www.naame.com
   Name Server: NS1.PARAVA.NET
   Name Server: NS2.PARAVA.NET
   Name Server: NS3.PARAVA.NET
   Name Server: NS4.PARAVA.NET
   Updated Date: 05-nov-2001

>>> Last update of whois database: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 05:12:10 EST <<<

The Registry database contains ONLY .COM, .NET, .ORG, .EDU domains and
Registrars.

whois: connect(): Connection refused
---

EVIDENCE ITEM 2:

zeist:marc {109} dig whois.naame.com.

; <<>> DiG 8.3 <<>> whois.naame.com.
;; got answer:
;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 0, AUTHORITY: 1, ADDITIONAL: 0
;; QUERY SECTION:
;;      whois.naame.com, type = A, class = IN

;; AUTHORITY SECTION:
naame.com.              58m28s IN SOA   server2.parava.net.
administrator.parava.net. (
                                        3               ; serial
                                        15M             ; refresh
                                        10M             ; retry
                                        1D              ; expiry
                                        1H )            ; minimum

;; Total query time: 1 msec
;; FROM: zeist.bijt.net to SERVER: default -- 127.0.0.1
;; WHEN: Wed Nov 21 15:10:08 2001
;; MSG SIZE  sent: 33  rcvd: 101