Re[2]: [ga] Re: DNSO Constituency Structure

Thursday, Thursday, November 22, 2001, 3:35:28 PM, Joop Teernstra wrote:

> Whatever they are called, these people need to become part of the registrar
> constituency.

> At the moment, the fact that they are unrepresented makes them a royal pain
> in the neck for the Individuals' Constituency.  It has been an endless battle.

Oh fuck off.

You mean that I am a pain in the neck for you getting away with your
games in the IDNO, the games that have almost cost you your ability to
keep yourself in a leadership role there.

And I was doing that LONG BEFORE I WAS A REGISTRATION SERVICES
PROVIDER, and to top it off, Little Napoleon, as you already know, it
is NOT my primary income, it is barely a recognizable fraction of it.

You are using this to try and discredit those who have kept you from
getting away with your crap in the IDNO, and trust me, no one believes
you anymore with this crap.

Pardon my language, but Joop has been beating this drum heavily, and
I've had it with his little games.  My last motion in the IDNO was an
attempt to bridge the gap between the two factions, and it lost by ONE
SINGLE VOTE.  Joop makes it sound like those who oppose his elitist
view of the IDNO and how it should be run and what it should be doing
are only one or two vocal people, whom he slanders and tries to
discredit.  THE FACTS ARE VERY DIFFERENT.

He is an out and out liar.  The evidence is there for ANYONE To
review.  I will not be diplomatic in my responses to his bullshit any
longer.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>