RE: [ga] RE: DNSO Constituency Structure

I don't disagree with any of the arguments about the failure of the
consensus system within ICANN but I attribute that to the fact that no valid
consensus development process has ever been put into place.  I also
recognize that such a task would be very challenging.

Chuck