RE: [ga] Consensus & Names Council Task Forces

This might even work if;
1 There was a legal entity to trak this to
2 The bank (preferably trust) account was tracable to this legal entity
3 we could review the bylaws of this legal entity

Otherwise, it's someone's personal account for all we know. How do we know
that the mony's getting to where we think it's going, for the uses intended?

For three years I've asked this question from every nacent organization. I
made an issue of it with the IDNO and I've recently mentioned it to the TLDA
(the TLDA has such account). The TLDA is much more likely to get my
financial support than some unknown account that isn't tracable to an
organization, that guarantees use of funds.