[ga] Best Practices

On Sun, 25 Nov 2001 17:24:50 -0400, Joanna Lane wrote:

> Challenging work such as this takes time, but it *is* going on quietly in
> the background, and I would not want you to overlook the fact that the first
> draft of Parts I, II, III (and shortly IV) are already published on the DNSO
> website in Documents of the GA, at the URLs noted in my signature file.

<snip>

> The URLs for Best Practices: DNSO Citation:
> http://www.dnso.org/dnso/gaindex.html
> (Under "Other Information Documents"; "August 2001:
> Proposal for Best Practices for the DNSO GA")
> Part I:
> http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/20010813.GA-BestPractices.html
> Part II:
> http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/20010813.GA-BP-flowchart.pdf
> (Access to the .pdf file requires installing the Adobe Acrobat
> Reader, which is available for free down load at
> http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html.)

Hi Joanna

You have said that Part III is already published on the DNSO website.
However, as far as I can see, you have only provided URLs for Parts I and II.

Part I is your outline page and Part II is the flowchart.  Were they not the
versions you produced in August 2001?

And surely to be adopted by the GA, there needs to be "consensus"?

Regards
Patrick Corliss