Re: [ga] RE: Consensus development process

In case anyone cares, ME TOO.

This is why I propose a GA council.  If we have hundreds of members and only a
handful or two of participants.  Let us formalize it so the participants can
be held accountable and real work be achieved.

Heck, if we form a council that can pass resolutions and create consensus
mandate on a practical level we can move forward. And when we move forward it
will be with the will of the people and any top - down opposition can be
immediately identified as such.

Sincerely,
Eric