Re: [ga] Alt.root'ers resorting to spam?

Eric Dierker wrote:

> I will be point blank here.  Is this within the GA mission?

No.

It indicates that one 'alternate root' vendor is exceedingly slimy,  but doesn't
imply anything about the others.

Verisign spam might be an issue here, since ICANN has some authority over them,
but I haven't seen any of that recently. Perhaps they've reformed.

http://www.rahul.net/falk/#howtos
http://www.sputum.com/index2.html