RE: [ga] Alt.root'ers resorting to spam?

--> What? You use an antique ISP?
Choose an advanced one here: http://www.new.net/about_us_partners.tp
or use a plug-in. I would suggest the New.net plug-in ( http://www.new.net/download/instructions_win_ie.tp ) or the NameSlinger plug-in ( http://www.nameslinger.com/nmescket.exe ).

|> What should this analogy tell you?
> |> Don't waste your money at the TM office. ;-)
> It's not an analogy, it's a case study <g>.
--> This point is for you.

 The fragmentation, started by
> the ICANN created colliders, is getting to be inconvenient. Rather than
> mediating and negotiating TLDs, ICANN is stubbornly declaring it's own TLDs,
> not caring what happens to the rest of the Internet or the fallout from
> those decisions.
--> Use the Nameslinger plug-in. With it you can surf all the roots!
http://www.nameslinger.com/nmescket.exe

btw. check out nic.pro in the name.space root

---
simon