Re: Re[2]: [ga] Alt.root'ers resorting to spam?

--> To prevent this, make sure your Domain resolves in all roots.
In the 'alt roots' I saved all the law.pro, med.pro and cpa.pro domains. Therfore the dotPRO namespace could be THE ONLY namespace where every single domain name could belong to the same registrant!
A registrant of a dotPRO domain name from RegistryPro could get the identical domain name from me.

This would give this registrant visitors from the PacificRoot, The Universal Registry and from the name.space root in addition. --> 100% visibility

http://root-dns.org/VueDig/VueDig_tld.php?record=NS&tld=pro

cheers,
simon

http://nic.pro.xs2.net