Re[2]: [ga] OBJECTION Re: Transfer TF elections

Wednesday, Wednesday, December 12, 2001, 12:46:14 PM, Thomas Roessler wrote:

> On 2001-12-12 12:52:33 -0500, DannyYounger@cs.com wrote:

> [Creative Writing exercise deleted.]

> Why don't you just ask the Secretariat to implement, for instance,
> Jon Weinberg's proposal which would give the members of this GA an
> actual choice about whom to send and whom not to send to the task
> force?

Because that wouldn't give him the result he wants which he thinks he
can use in his little anti-DNSO campaign.

It's all about his agenda, has been from day one of his term.  You
people are just now seeing clearly what I have been warning you all
about for months.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>