RE: Re[2]: [ga] Domain Transfers

> Okay, I know in the US I can walk into any bank and have paperwork
> notarized for no fee.
>
> I have no idea what the situation is outside the US as I've never
> used the
> service while traveling abroad.  It would be helpful if those who know
> could add to.

http://www.usembassy.org.uk/cons_web/acs/scs/uk-notary.htm

Now mind you, the 12 pounds referenced there is merely the legalization fee
for having a UK notarized document in an acceptable form for use outside of
the UK.

First, you have to find a UK Notary:

http://www.blackhursts.co.uk/notary.htm

"At present (May 1999) the recommendation of the Council of The Notaries'
Society is that the hourly rate for time should be ?135 with a minimum fee
of ?35. VAT will be added if appropriate."

Okay, so we have a minimum of 47 pounds per domain name.  That's 68 dollars
today.

Now, what did you want to spend on postage?