Re: [ga] Particular People

         As Alexander has pointed out, the issue here is not whether
Thomas, or Eric, or Jeff can participate in ICANN processes; it is whether
they can participate in this task force **as representatives of the
GA**.  Alexander argues that the GA membership should get to decide who our
representatives will be.  You are arguing that we should not get to make
that decision.  While you have opposed NC actions that "disenfranchise[]
our membership," you are disenfranchising the membership here.  Further,
you are doing so in the face of clear and widespread opposition to your
position among the GA membership, and *no* expressions of support for that
position other than that of Jeff Williams.  That ill behooves a chair whose
function is to articulate and implement GA consensus.

Jon