Re: [ga] Particular People

Dear Alexander,
I am afraid my Frenglish fails me.
What I want is two things:
1. the GA to be represented
2. the Registrants to be represented.

The way things developed the GA may provide Registrants a representation in
addition to its GA representative. I therefore supported your letter
because it permitted:
1. the GA to elect its representative
2. the GA to decide if it wants or not to support the Registrants in being
present. And I would find it absurd if the GA was voting no.

This is what I read when Jonathan and others talk about "a representative
of the GA" and Jeff talks of "representatives from the GA". If you meant
otherwise I would totally disagree.

In particular I do not understand why you talk about Dave and Kent? What
individuals have to do again in this? I am afraid I am lost.

Jefsey