Re: [ga] New List

Let be it!
this is the gTLDSO under way. The USgTLD @large ML.... Mr. Jeffrey J.
Neuman, Esq. well timed it so it can have some momentum before Ganha. I
only hope Peter de Blanc will copy soon.

Actually it would be a good thing for every constituency to open a user
list. Most of the businesses and products do that. See you there, guys...
Hopefully on both or more ...

I hope it will only help the GA to be more structured (here are interesting
GA sub-lists if the constituencies know managing it). Elisabeth shown us
she could well manage the DNSO list: ccTLD's future is in her hands.

Jefsey