[ga] TR/Chair/multilingual

Elisabeth,

Please explain your nomination of TR and your Multilingual work.

He has emphasized his refusal to work with others within the GA.

Granted that those of you who see yourselves as the ruling elite may not
like us dotcommoners, but have we deteriorated to the point where it is
acceptable to be a
chair on a platform of hatred for those with opposing viewpoints?

Let me see;  You just got appointed to a "Blue Ribbon Panel" by the BoD,
You do not participate here in any meaningful way, you resigned as our
secretariat, quietly nominate TR for Chair, and are you now somehow
sitting on the Names Council, and are going to run the ccTLD lists?

Perhaps it would be good for you to publicly announce your and TR's game
plan to rid the DNSO of dotcommoner interference.  If indeed that is
your plan.

I also note that while you had great movement a year ago, that while
accepting great acclaim for multilingual work; since it has been under
your auspice it has been dead.  I just finished a conference in San
Fran, where the
real time translation and all the little ear pieces were less than 5K
for the
conference, yet ICANN seems to be moving backwards in this area not
forward.

Sincerely,
Eric