[ga] List Monitors/discipline

I like the following definitions of discipline.  I had what I use
it for; doing something when it is difficult.  As in exercising
self control.  It goes both ways when referring to censorship.

1 : PUNISHMENT
2 obsolete : INSTRUCTION
3: a field of study
4 : training that corrects, molds, or perfects the mental faculties or
     moral character
5 a : control gained by enforcing obedience or order b : orderly or
 prescribed conduct or pattern of behavior c : SELF-CONTROL
6 : a rule or system of rules governing conduct or activity

Certainly we cannot have rules that are applied differently to
different classes.  That is the direct opposite of discipline.

If we do not get some answers and participation by the nominees prior to
the nominating cutoff I will be very disappointed and Nominate myself.
Then we will test WXWs theory.
And certainly test the mettle of the GA to either sit with the good old
boys or move on to a new era.

Eric