Re: [ga] subscription to the full

William X Walsh wrote:

> The subscription is so that you can receive the postings to ga-full.
>
> > Yet anyone can write to it and then they receive the mail.  This is
>
> Yes, anyone can write to it, but only those subscribed to it receive
> the mail.
>
> There is no misconfiguration, only your own simpleton mind which is
> having a hard time understanding it.

That's what I thought but it is wrong.  I had my friend post to it and that is
all he did and now he gets all of the messages.  Have a friend post to it and
see if she does not get "on the list without subscribing".
Which I believe follows several criteria (although not all) for spamming.

Sincerely,
Eric