Re: [ga] RE: Survey

Andy and all assembly members,

Andy Gardner wrote:

> At 6:50 PM -0500 4/4/02, Ross Wm. Rader wrote:
> >416.828.8783 - I'm staying at the Fairmont in the West end (Ackard and
> >Ross) - I do have a car however and would be more than happy to make the
> >trip up to your end.
>
> Please say Hi! to Jeff's Mom for me when you visit his house.

  My mother and father are in an assisted living center in Stonebridge
Ranch Mckinney Texas. The assisted center they are residence
of is called "Kingsley Place Assisted living center".   They are elderly.
I am sure my mother for you information, would not appreciate
being bothered. But if you care to check as to their residence,
you of course may. I am their court appointed Legal
Guardian.  If you wish, you may also look that
up on the US Federal court registry online as well.

My home is just north of Frisco Texas
outside of a community called Gunter Tx.
My work address is in my sig file below.

> --
> Andrew P. Gardner
> barcelona.com stolen, stmoritz.com stays. What's uniform about the UDRP?
> We could ask ICANN to send WIPO a clue, but do they have any to spare?
> Get active: http://www.tldlobby.com

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827