RE: [ga] WLS referred to the DNSO; WLS & competition

The only one that will make any serious money from this is NSI. They
control the WLS process and resell it to other registrars. The
compitetion at the 2nd level will probably force their markup to $10
or less. Remember, NSI will get around $35 per DN. And NSI controls
all the COM/ORG/NET names. They are only resold through others.

> The conclusion from this scenario is to hold up WLS until the
> hoarding problem has been solved.

Which would be forever. Hoarding will never stop. Not at the registrar
level, not at he end-user level. So if this stops WLS then that's good.

-Hugh