Re: [ga] Watching the voting registry

Tuesday, May 07, 2002, 5:28:26 AM, jefsey wrote:

> On 13:24 07/05/02, William X Walsh said:
>>Great, then they can ALL be disregarded.
>>
>>Unless they are a member of this list, or a member of a recognized
>>constituency list, they are not qualified as GA voters under our rules

> This is one the absudities of the program. Either you are a member and you
> vote or you are not. All this is to make it complicate to the @large to
> participate. If you look at the list you will see that many active people
> are no voters. jfc

In order to vote, you must be a member and register in the voting
registry.

Both requirements must be met.  How can you legitimately vote and
claim to know the issue if you are not a member of the assembly?

It is the rule, and it is a legitimate rule.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>