Re: [ga] Watching the voting registry

Quite right here on protocol,

However you stink on knowing the issues.

For you and your kind "knowing the issues" means seeing them your way.

You TR and AS are destroying any chance the ICANN has of succeeding by being
elitist pigs.
Vint, Louis, Andrew, Joe, Ester and Harald and TR all make great cases for birth
control among the privileged.

Why some fine Euro folks buy into this US centric swill is beyond me.  But let
us call a spade a spade.
You guys want this a closed club for those who see things your way.  Keep
putting fingers in it but that dike will break, and the Mighty Miss will keep on
rollin.

I of course direct this at Walsh and not the esteemed Mr. Jefsey.

Sincerely,
Eric