Re: [ga] how to deal with liars?

ok. everyone else responded to the post so I may as well.
As Joop said, ignore the troll.  But since I have good filters I have no
idea which individuals you are referring to.

and since I am using bandwidth, let me point out that by even having a
discussion about a discussion about the subject, we all kinda just
ignored the rule.

Dassa wrote:

> Pot, kettle, black.
>
> My own take is the person referred to below does make some valid posts.
> Providing everyone is aware they misrepresent themselves there is no
> real harm aside from the noise.  It is easy enough to filter the posts
> out.
>
> Darryl (Dassa) Lynch.

Dan Steinberg

SYNTHESIS:Law & Technology