Re: [ga] Registrants unrepresented

Jamie and all assembly members,

  Who decides is and has been a matter of some controversy sense
just before danny left as the DNSO GA Chair.  I believe that
Phillip Shepard stated in the past after my suggestion that any
TF members are to be elected by the GA members.
See DNSO GA Archives for further information and reference...

James Love wrote:

> I was recently added to the Transfers TK by the NCC (more or less against my
> will).  I have asked for some background on what has been going on, and have
> been given the standard pointers.   I certainly think it would be useful to
> have members of the transfers task force that can address practical programs
> of abusive registration practices.    It took us between 3 and 4 months to
> transfer our domains from Verisgin to one that was far cheaper, and it was a
> real ordeal, indeed, would have been hardly worth the effort given how much
> staff time went into this, for people that only have a few domains.  What
> would it take to add Joanna Lane to the task force?    Is this something the
> Chair decides, or the NC?   jamie

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827