[ga] Free Sizzling LTC Sales Materials

Title: Free Sizzling LTC Sales Materials
FREE Sizzling LTC Sales Materials
Catch the LTC Advantage!
LTC Prospecting Pamplets LTC Scriptless Flip Chart

25 of "What is Long Term Care?"
or
25 of "6 Big Myths of Long Term Care"

Help your clients see the facts and figures needed in order to understand the Long Term Care Insurance market. Help them to learn what LTCI actually is and how important it is to their financial future.

Yours FREE with your first appointment!

"Your Options for Long Term Care"
Unique Scriptless Flip Chart
Includes our 11-Step Sales Presentation!

Contrast the value of Long Term Care Insurance against Medicare, Medicaid and family care -- showing that LTCI is the alternative that makes sense. Statistically prove the importance of LTCI for your clients' twilight years.

Yours FREE with your first application!
FREE Pamphlet Samples With Inquiry!
    Don't forget to ask about...
   OUR FULL PORTFOLIO OF SENIOR PRODUCTS
LTC Annuity Lead Programs
Medicare Supplement LTCI Sales Training
Final Expense Career Opportunities

Call or e-mail LTC Advantage today!
877-292-8996
— or —
Please fill out the form below for more information
Name:
E-mail:
Phone:
City: State:

LTC Advantage: Specializing in LTCI for over 15 years.