Re: [ga] Response to Bret - The Gary Osburn nuisance

Danny,

  I guess I should have expected this sort of response from
you Danny..  However I had hoped that you had learned
the error in your sometimes odd and disjointed ways..

  I recognize that you current employment or lack there of,
has put some strain on you and your family.  I have tried
to help you out with that on the phone as you may recall.
I am sorry to see that this strain has caused you to become
despondent at times and impatient and disgruntled at
other times.  However taking that out on me or our members
is really quite disgusting and unwarranted.

  So, you too are entitled to your fantasies as well.  I don't give them
any credence either.  Yes sometimes you do have very good ideas.
I think our members do as well.  As their elected spokesman, I shall
continue to advocate them as best I can until or unless our members
think I should do otherwise.  However, you should work on your
people skills some more, as your fantasy about our members falls
on mostly deaf or uninterested ears...  Sure, there is the odd "Kook"
now and again, but they don't really matter all that much in the
final analyses... They are just and unfortunate nuisance that is
both expected and can be delt with as needed...

  So in conclusion to you Danny and Gary Osburn, as well
as for the GA members edification, consider rising above
petty bickering and outrageous false and misleading
claims against others with whom you may disagree,
and address the process and substance instead.

DannyYounger@cs.com wrote:

> Jeff,
>
> You are entitled to your fantasies.  Just don't expect anyone else to give
> them credence.

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827