Re: [ga] Anyone with a clue at MelbourneIT? (fwd)

	I'm sorry to hear you had a bad experience. I realize how frustrating
that can be. Without knowing what domain it is, I can't help directly,
so I have asked a customer care supervisor to contact you. However, if
the registry key you have doesn't work, then it's likely that contacting
Melbourne IT directly is your fastest route to a solution. If the e-mail
address currently listed in whois is out of date (as you mention below),
then your customer should visit:

http://www.melbourneit.com.au/contacts/support.php

and submit her request to them. Meanwhile, if this situation isn't
resolved to your satisfaction by Monday, please let me know.

--
  Doug Barton, Yahoo! DNS Administration and Development

         If you're never wrong, you're not trying hard enough.