[ga] Claim Free Money - Unclaimed Funds Notification

Title: HotDailyDeal

Found Money Unclaimed Funds Department
Notification Date: 06/06/02 to 06/15/02

Dear Member,

It has come to our attention that you may be entitled to an undisclosed amount of unclaimed funds.

If so, these funds are currently reserved in your name and waiting for you to claim.

Please enter your name at the unclaimed money search engine located at our site.  Click Here Now

Thank You,
Unclaimed Funds Department

If you would like to unsubscribe from all
future mailings, click here to send a blank email to
optout-42649440-60@mail1.hotdailydeal.com

This message was sent to address ga@dnso.org