[ga] Re: CIRA Board Elections

From the main page there's a link (in the middle) saying "Board Elections"
which links to:

http://www.cira.ca/en/elections-2002.html

From there is a "Vote Now" button which links here:

http://www.cira.ca/en/elections-vote-2002.html

And from there is a "Login to Vote" which links here:

http://www.cira.ca/cira/election_vote?FN=VOTE_DSP

You should read all the ancillary information on the subsequent pages
before proceeding to the actual vote.  You have to note that you can ONLY
vote once, and UP to 3 members (so you can't vote for one guy, then come
back later and add to your vote).  Important to remember :)

Charles Daminato
TUCOWS Product Manager
chuck@tucows.com