[ga] JUST YOU AND ME

MUSA BELLO
55 COWRIE STREET
LAGOS, NIGERIA.

Sir,

We have an immediate business proposal that involves
US$27,300,000 which we will like to invest under your custody.
Please, do not hesitate to send me an email, so as to discuss
with you the details of the transaction/the terms and condition of sharing
regarding the business.

Your urgent response will be highly appreciated and will swiftly
bring us to the commencement of the transaction. We hope to conclude this
transaction within 10-12 working days.

Do not forget to contact me on the receipt of this mail. And
please you have to maintain absolute confidentiality as regards this
pending transaction. I urgently await your response.

Best Regards,

MUSA BELLO