[ga] A True Industry First!

Title: A True Industry First!
An Industry First!
The SPIA that Pays Trail Comissions!
from Mutual of Omaha

A payment to the client means a payment to you!

Year Income Access
3.5% First Year
1% Annual Trail
Income Access
with ROP at death in year 5
Income Access
NH confinement
in year 5
1 $35,000 $35,000 $35,000
2 $1,200 $1,200 $1,200
3 $1,200 $1,200 $1,200
4 $1,200 $1,200 $1,200
5 $1,200 $5,200 $1,200
6 $1,200 $0 $1,800
7 $1,200 $0 $1,800
8 $1,200 $0 $1,800
9 $1,200 $0 $1,800
10 $1,200 $0 $1,800
11 $1,200 $0 $1,200
12...20* $1,200 $0 $1,200
Example based on $1,000,000 premium and assuming a $10,000/mo payout.
*Years 12-20 trail commissions continue to be paid yearly.
Call or e-mail us today!
800-550-2666 x101
— or —

Please fill out the form below for more information
Name:
E-mail:
Phone:
City: State:

Mutual of Omaha
Annuities underwritten by United of Omaha Life Insurance Company, Mutual of Omaha Plaza, Omaha, NE 68175.