[ga] Should these .biz 2B registrations be released for the public?

Title: Help
Would Jeff Neuman please comment on whether IHoldings.com dba DotRegistrar.com are entitled to sell .biz registrations on their website DomainCollection.com?

They registered 100's of names in the .biz 2B, but if you look at many of the whois details of these names, they state: For Sale at DomainCollection.com

I note that Neulevel has already cancelled the registrations of many others who registered names and offered them for re-sale.

What is the position of IHoldings.com?

Should these names have been available to the general public for use in their business plans as bona fide business websites?

What action does Neulevel think is appropriate in order to protect the integrity of the Neulevel registry and maintain public confidence?

I am sending these questions directly to Jeff Neuman and Neulevel, but the public has a right to know whether an accredited registrar made mass-applications with a view to re-selling 100's of names at a profit. I'm not saying this was IHoldings intent : I'm just saying there are questions which deserve answer, and possibly action which needs taking.

One example among hundreds: take a look at the whois for nursinghome.biz (at link below):

http://www.whois.biz/whois.cgi?TLD=biz&WHOIS_QUERY=nursinghome.biz&TYPE=DOMAIN&Search=Submit+Query

Thank you for your attention.

Richard Henderson