[ga] I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE.

Sir

I got your contact in cause of a seriouse search for
reliable foreing partner, which really made me to
contact you for assistance in transfering my diamond
stones to you for
investement purpose.

I'm camara TURBA the son of late  omoila TURBA
sierraleonian
businessman .Who died two yaers ago when
the revolutionary united front rebels
(R.U.F)attacked
our residence on the nigth of 26 feb 1999in Makeni
Sierraleon.

Following the cease fire agreement which was reach
last year with the help of United Nation peace
keeping
troops,I used the oppoturnity to leave the country
with a very important document of my late father
diamond stones (45.550]
carrat) abaout 3kg in which i successfully brougth down to
SENEGAL by train  and
deposited here, in the  security company Dakar Senegal
,under my name , I'm searching for a trusted
individual or
foreing firm  whom  can assist me in the transferring
the stones and
the
sales of the stones, for i understand that it is of
more higher value
in
westhern country than my local country; further more;
to guide me in
investing the money realise in a proper business.The
document are with
me
rigth now in senegal and the picture of my diamond
which  will be faxed to you upon your
reqeust,this include the certificate of ownership
belonging to my late
father ,the laboratory test testifying the quality of
my diamond ,the
recipt
of deposit in the security company and the
picture.However I contact
you
based on your
capability and vast knowledge on international
commercial investement. For your assistance and
co-opertion I will give you 15%of the total sum
realised after the sucessfull transffer of this stones
and the sale
Please kindly communicate your acceptance of this
proposal so that we can discuss the modalities of
seeing this transaction through.I count on you
greately for your assistance.I'remain yours
faithfully.