Re: [ga] Concerning the upcoming "rebid" vote

Alexander Svensson wrote:

<snip>

>  it's hard to see how this GA vote will not be (ab)used
>to demonstrate exactly why the At Large is such a bad idea.

I fail to see what any of this has to do with the AtLarge.  The DNSO is
a separate and distinct ICANN Supporting Organization that has
absolutely _nothing_ to do with the AtLarge.

Any association between the AtLarge and he DNSO GA made by Alexander,
Roberto, and anyone else is an explicit scare tactic of one kind or
another.  I would like them to produce any evidence they may have for
their claims that the DNSO GA's vote for a re-bid will have any adverse
affects on the AtLarge.

Sincerely,

Sotiris Sotiropoulos