Re: [ga] Expired domain not deleted after a year!

Dear Friends and Contributors,

Do not be disheartened.  As long as we keep working it keeps working.  Us dot
commoners ain't all that dumb and we understand what is best for us.  We are
beginning to insist that our isps give us inclusives and we are demanding that our
names be pulled from several registrars.  The market forces are at work.  If Versign
and Registrar.com would like to amend their ways I would be glad to get the word out
but until then the word is "out of here quick".  Us small guys are not charging yet
for administering the change over but I see dollars in the future.  These are great
dynamic market times and we will prevail.

Sincerely,
Eric