Re: [ga] ICANN considers anonymous registration

Dear Members,

This is not a small matter and should be investigated by members of the
GA.  Please everyone look into this further and bring it to our
attention.  Danny and Marc and Andy what have you found along these same
lines.
Are we not the GA of the DOMAIN NAME SUPPORT ORGANIZATION?

Jeff Williams wrote:

> All assembly members,
>
>   The following article is very interesting in light of Marc's latest
> post regarding ICANN and it's Root servers Domain Name(s).
>
> http://www.zdnet.com/zdnn/stories/news/0,4586,2800615,00.html

I am beginning to like this zdnet group!

Sincerely,
Eric