[ga] Constituency Formation & Individuals Constituency

Good morning, it's me again.

The current position in the Task Force is that general criteria for adding
constituencies should be defined prior to creation of a single new
constituency.
While I understand the concern of NC about establishing a dangerous
precedent with Individuals/Registrants if the procedures are not laid out
correctly to take into account the general case, I would note that the issue
of individuals has been floating around since day 1 of the DNSO. It would be
rather odd if the Board would create a new Supporting Organization for
ccTLDs while the DNSO/NC will remain at the drawing board, stuck with
procedural issues.
So, what I would propose is "yes" to the definition of general rules with
tight deadlines, but also a statement of principle by NC declaring the
availability to evaluate in the shortest delays a proposal for
Individuals/Registrants.
Our target should be to work on such proposal while the requirements are
being shaped up, in order to have a sound document for MdR-2001.

Thoughts?

Regards
Roberto