Re: [ga] Constituency Formation & Individuals Constituency

Roberto and all assembly members,

Roberto Gaetano wrote:

> Good morning, it's me again.
>
> The current position in the Task Force is that general criteria for adding
> constituencies should be defined prior to creation of a single new
> constituency.

  I haven't noticed that your claimed consensus on this opinion exists.
Could you perhaps point us to something definitive, such as a poll or
vote on such a consensus position on this position?

> While I understand the concern of NC about establishing a dangerous
> precedent with Individuals/Registrants if the procedures are not laid out
> correctly to take into account the general case, I would note that the issue
> of individuals has been floating around since day 1 of the DNSO. It would be
> rather odd if the Board would create a new Supporting Organization for
> ccTLDs while the DNSO/NC will remain at the drawing board, stuck with
> procedural issues.

  Well as you and Harald were the "Creators" by your personal edicts
of the current illegitimate Rules for the GA, it is no small wonder
that procedural issues within the NC and the DNSO in general
are a continuing problem...

> So, what I would propose is "yes" to the definition of general rules with
> tight deadlines, but also a statement of principle by NC declaring the
> availability to evaluate in the shortest delays a proposal for
> Individuals/Registrants.
> Our target should be to work on such proposal while the requirements are
> being shaped up, in order to have a sound document for MdR-2001.
>
> Thoughts?
>
> Regards
> Roberto

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827