Consensus - Was: [ga] Review Task Force List is now publicly archived

I concur with Bret's comment.
Is there any disagreement to posting this concern as the concern of the GA
(which means that we keep the concept of consensus)?
It will also be nice if the GA could come to an agreement on a definition of
consensus. If I remember correctly, the leading example we used in former
discussions on the subject was the IETF consensus-building process.
Maybe Harald or Sandy can point to some RFCs that we can use to start with,
as soon as they are back from London.
Incidentally, talking about Sandy, I like the "IETF Guidelines for Conduct"
(http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-poisson-code-04.txt), and I
would not mind using that draft as the basis for the GA's "code of conduct"
(mutatis mutandis, obviously). But this we can discuss another time.

Thoughts?

Regards
Roberto