Re: GA Chair election mechanism - Was: [ga] Review Task Force List ...

Dear Roberto,
let me review quickly your last three mails:

- I fully agree with your points on the election of the Chair by the GA.
You must understand it would transfer de facto the authority of the DNSO
from  NC to GA if a new ballance is not found with the "Constituencies"
becoming far more active on the GA, open and transparent.

- as I quickly documented it in my response to Danny's questions,
"consensus" has either a clear definition which is "no disagreement" or -
and this is the way we use it -  it is the "community correct" of the me/we
model. This is a consensus by the soft exclusion of the people who disagree.

- let not spend time to set-up rules for the DNSO and let focus on the DNSO
itself. Electing its  Chair, ALSC propositions, Registrants and Internet
User being represented are changes complex to  accomodate. You may also
remember that the WG-R identified the constituency system as the root of
the DNSO problems.

Jefsey