Re: [ga] Reminder: ALSC Meeting Webcast Today

At 15:14 14/08/01, L Gallegos wrote:
>I was finally able to get into the bridge to listen in on the second
>half of the meeting.  I found it disappointing in that it is the same
>old same old "how are we going to define the at-large (great
>unwashed)" and "how do we fund it" and "should the users get to
>have half the board seats."

Thanks very much for that first report, Leah.
I was very frustrated not to be able to hear the webcast, for which I had
taken precious time out.
I hope we will see a full report on the ALSC site and on independent sites
soon. This is badly needed to come to an assessment of the 3 options that
we have so far been presented with.

--Joop