Re: [ga] Re: Documentation request - Attention Ken Stubbs, your leadership is needed!

Danny and all assembly members,

  Expectations of the NC getting it's act together enough to to provide this
"Criteria" with Ken's unmatched leadership.  However I am sure that
if Ken would apply his globally unmatched leadership qualities and skills
he can manage to get this task completed long before the Montevideo
ICANN meeting.  So we all are, and should remain patient and
considerate of Ken's vastly superior leadership abilities and self
motivation to accomplish this task forth with.

  Ken, if you should need or desire some assistance, I shall loan you my
staff for a week if necessary, myself included.

DannyYounger@cs.com wrote:

> Ken Stubbs is looking for a "concrete proposal".
>
> I would be willing to bet that if a concrete proposal was submitted to the
> Board today, the only response that we would receive would be:
>
> "Whereas the ICANN Board is in receipt of a proposal regarding the
> establishment of a new DNSO constituency;
> Whereas the Names Council has been notified that the ICANN Board expects to
> receive a bottom-up community-based consensus proposal regarding criteria
> governing the establishment of new constituencies;
> Whereas the Board is not in receipt of such proposal from the Names Council;
> It is hereby resolved that no action on this matter is to be taken at this
> time."
>
> Perhaps Ken can motivate his associates on the Council to finish drafting
> such criteria before Montevideo.  If they can commit to finishing this
> project by then (the Council Business Plan, after all, was drafted back in
> February), then I am sure that our motivated members can have a concrete
> proposal ready.
>
> If we all cooperate we can get this job done.  Ken, are you willing to take
> the lead on this in the Council?  Can you settle the issue of "criteria", so
> that any concrete proposal may be examined in light of this "criteria"?   We
> are awaiting the efforts of the Council.  Can we count on your support to
> have the Council complete its work in a timely fashion?

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827