Re: [ga] Re: Documentation request - NC punts of Dannys request?

Peter and all assembly members,

  This sounds an awful lot like you Peter, and I can only expect Ken
Stubbs too, are not going to do their job.

Peter de Blanc wrote:

> Why do you guys (and gals) continue to dig up all this diversionary
> rhetoric and citations?
>
> 1. The ICANN bylaws provide the mechanism for constituency creation.
>
> 2. Many, if not most, NC members and Board members support the idea.
>
> My suggestion is to get to work, establish a corporation, with by-laws,
> charter, bank account, and prepart a (current, year 2001) document for
> submission.
>
> Peter de Blanc

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827