Re: [ga] Motion for new moderators and some leadership from the Chair

Sotiris and all assembly members,

Sotiris Sotiropoulos wrote:

> William X Walsh wrote:
>
> > Monday, Monday, August 27, 2001, 1:22:33 AM, Sotiris Sotiropoulos wrote:
> >
> - snip -
>
> > Or do you support the kind of anarchist madness that would result
> > without rules of civil discourse?
>
> Au contraire William, I'm all for civil discourse.

  Most of us know what you meant.  It seems that poor WXW
is again confused or trying to confuse others...

> > What is your motive for not wanting
> > an orderly enforcement of the rules?
>
> I never intimated any such thing.

  Of course you weren't Sotiris.  And again, I am sure that most of us
know as much.  But again it seems that WXW is more interested
in creating a conflict from nothing or is just confused...

> I'm of the opinion that the list discussion
> has been quite orderly of late, without any need for explicit "enforcement".

  For the most part, yes, the list has been orderly lately.  We stall have the
occasional Thread that seems to go awry every so often, along with
a few participants that get a bit carried away on those threads.

> In
> my opinion, the list moderators have been doing an excellent job to date, and I'd
> like to thank them for their thankless work.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Sotiris Sotiropoulos

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827