Re: [ga] Position Statement

I like this Roberto,

You have something here but it is all wrong.

As any negotiator knows a contract of Memorandum of Understanding is exactly a
consensus of two or more parties.  "Papers" as are used in this type of parlance
are exactly consensus documents. As are an RFC which is commented on and not
forced back into hither lands.  Just as here a paper agreed to by two and
proffered to the group and then begrudgingly accepted becomes our consensus.

But I get where you are going here;  You and staff and some task forces are
going to call into question the green & white papers and the MoU and then you
can redefine internet user all the way to just you and them.

Do not rewrite documented history, a contract and/or MoU is a consensus in its
truest form. (that is unless it is obtained by collusion, adhesion or fraud; hm
any gtld contracts come to mind)

Sincerely,
Eric