[ga] Nine Geographical Zones

If we seek to thwart the effort to have the At-Large Board Directors reduced
from nine to six, we need to organize a counter proposal.

I wish to re-propose the creation of nine geographical zones, thereby
honoring the White Paper committment to geographical diversity while creating
a means by which we can readily elect our At-large Directors.

Those that wish to participate in this "mapping" project are requested to
post their preliminary recommendations to our GA-ICANN list.  As we move
closer to a consensus, we can bring the dialogue back onto the main GA list.