Re: [ga] Status of the Review Task Force

>These benefits (which seem quite real), however, accrue from discussion
>in search of sensible harmonization, and don't actually require a formal
>relationship -- do they?.

They might not, in which case the global cc Association would
 withdraw from the proposed MoU with ICANN to act as its SO, which is the extent
of the "formal relationship".

It might be sufficient to pursue the necessary harmonisation
simply to invite ICANN to appoint a representative to our Association.

It largely depends on whether the cc's wish to continue using the legacy root
service.

.